Trinity has sent seven teams to Romania over the past fifteen years, and the last one was in October 2012. Now we have a new team that will return in February 2017 to visit and support the work of our mission partner, World Vision Romania.
Who is on the team? The Kempers, Mindy Pearce and Dave Gormly, Pastor Mary .
What will they do there? Travel to Cluj (via Bucharest) to visit the child sponsorship program which supports the most vulnerable children in Romania. Approximately 75 children in Romania are currently sponsored by Trinity folks. They will see how this program is changing lives and will have the chance to meet the children they sponsor.
How can Trinity Help? The cost per person will be around $2,500, and you can contribute to that cost in three ways:
- making a financial donation by check or online
- donating frequent flyer miles
- supporting their fundraising efforts (look for specially made Romanian Christmas ornaments and a Kemper-designed t-shirt).
Why not just send that money to Romania?
- The face-to-face interaction grows love and trust
- the mission trip changes the hearts of those who travel
- the stories they tell inspire more sponsorships which provide more long-lasting support.
Please say a prayer for this Go Team and all that God wants to do through their February visit!